Taralabs(타라랩) RSC Prim M2 Bi-Wire 완제품 케이블
Normal Bi-Wire cable requires 2 runs of cable. One run for the High-Frequencies and a separate run for the Low-Frequencies. The RSC® Prime M2 Bi-Wire is a single-run internal Bi-Wire cable with one outer jacket. This design has most of the sonic benefits of 2 discrete runs of cable, but in one cable run.
The RSC® Prime M2 Bi-Wire delivers true bass power and weight, with a natural and clear sounding mid-range that is well extended into the high-frequency ranges. (Click on image to enlarge)
- BSM (with 1/4” Spades or Bananas)
- 14 gauge LF ~ HF conductor runs.
- SA-OF8N® copper.
- RSC® Gen 1 conductors.
- Anti-corrosion coated SA-OF8N® copper shield.
- Chemically stabilized polymers.
- Single-run bi-wiring convenience.
- Powerful bass weight with full range dynamics.
- Articulate and detailed high frequencies.
The RSC Prime M2 Bi-Wire cables use SA-OF8N copper conductors. (Super-Annealed, Oxygen-Free, Mono-Crystal, Frequency-Tuned, 8-Nines-99.999999% copper conductors) All cables have: hand-polished conductors and are handmade per order in Ashland, Oregon, USA. The RSC Prime M2 Bi-Wire - is lifetime guaranteed. The cables arrive in a Mylar static bag, inside a TARA Labs box.